Legal & Privacy
MAESTRO ARTS PTY. LTD. (trading as AUSTRALIAN WALL ART PRINTS) TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE/ SUPPLY
Amended 30th September, 2020.
Limitation of Liability
- The purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Maestro Arts Pty. Ltd. and associated companies, and all officers and agents, from any liabilities that may arise from activities associated with the supply, or failure to supply, goods or services and/or from the use of the company's web site/s and/ or credit card payment facilities. If you do not understand and accept the risks, you should leave this website immediately (taking care to firstly log-out from your log-in account with us if applicable).
- We accept no responsibility for the third party websites and services (including PayPal or other payment processors) to which we link.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or have the permission of a parent or legal guardian, in order to purchase from us.
- These terms and conditions should not be construed as to limit any other rights that we possess by way of contract or under common or statutory law. Where any provision of this agreement purports to exclude, restrict or modify any provisions of the Trade Practices Act 1974 as amended or any other statute which by reason of such statute cannot be excluded, restricted or modified, then such provision shall be deemed to be severed and deleted from the agreement, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in force as though such provision had never been incorporated within the terms of the agreement.
- These terms and conditions and any contract that you enter into with us shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Queensland, Australia and of any Courts which may hear appeals therefrom. We may, however, elect to enforce these terms and conditions and any contract that you enter into with us in any other jurisdiction worldwide.
- Your request for supply/ request for goods or services, and/ or use of the company's websites, is deemed to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Our Terms and Conditions of Use/ Supply are subject to change without notice. The most current versions will be displayed on our website or can be obtained by contacting us.
Shipping and Returns
In most cases, we print in-house and dispatch from our Queensland premises within 3 working days. If you are ordering custom (eg larger) sizes, these may be printed by trusted Australian third-party fine-art printers. These can take a little longer to print and ship but almost always ship within a week of ordering. We'll discuss this with you when you contact us to enquire about the custom size. If, for some reason, we need to outsource the printing of listed (standard) sizes available through the shopping cart, we'll endeavour to keep you appraised as to the anticipated shipping times.
We generally ship via Australia Post and pack carefully to avoid any damage during transit.
We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction and are happy to accept returns of non-custom orders for refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase, provided that:
- Goods are returned to our (Queensland, Australia) address in undamaged, original condition within 30 days of your purchase (you are responsible for return postage). Returns should be packed flat and protected against creasing, folding and other damage during transit;
- You pay all postage costs associated with product returns;
* Please contact us prior to returning your print, and, to minimise the likelihood of requiring a return, we would encourage you to contact us to address any queries or concerns prior to purchase.
In all cases you should contact us (contact information will be provided on your order summary) prior to returning any items, detailing the problem (and providing relevant photos) and whether you would prefer a refund or exchange.
All site content (including, but not limited to, images and written content) is protected by copyright and must not be used in any manner whatsoever without our explicit, written permission.
Certain logos, brands, labels and trading names are trademarks and/ or registered trademarks Maestro Arts Pty. Ltd. and must not be used in any manner whatsoever without our explicit, written permission.
We will not knowingly breach a third-party's intellectual property rights.
Copyright in any images or artwork displayed on our website or purchased from us resides with the work's creator. You must not reproduce or redistribute any such images or artwork in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. You must not attempt to represent that any such images or artwork has been created by yourself, or by any party other than the actual creator of the work.
We protect our intellectual property rights vigorously and conduct regular web searches to identify possible infringement. We will take legal action where necessary in order to enforce our rights under law.
Privacy & Security
We are an Australian company and our website is not configured to accept orders or enquiries from the European Union.
We respect your privacy and will not knowingly use your personal or confidential information in any way which compromises your trust in us. We will not knowingly share, rent, loan, sell or otherwise provide your personal or confidential information to any external parties except as required to fulfill your order or request, or unless we have good cause to believe that we are required to do so under law.
We take website security seriously, and have implemented stringent security measures, including SSL encryption, to ensure that your confidential information remains secure.
We currently process Internet payments in real-time via. PayPal. For information on PayPal's privacy and security policies, please visit their website at www.paypal.com.au. At no stage are your credit card details stored on our web servers.
We are also happy to accept telephone payment.
Please do not share your log-in details with anyone, and please sign out of your account when your session is complete.
We may collect personally identifiable information concerning you and/ or your business, such as your name and contact details. We collect this information in order to fulfill your order or request.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of sending you important updates, periodic product catalogues or newsletters. You may elect not to receive these at any time, by contacting us (please see our contact page). Our newsletters include simple opt-out options which enable you to unsubscribe if you prefer not to receive these.
This website may support the submission of general and/ or product reviews, and we may, at our discretion, publish these in whole or part on our website and/ or in external marketing materials. Although we may make minor edits to such communications (for reasons such as readability or privacy), we will not knowingly alter the intent or meaning of the review or testimonial. We may elect not to publish all submissions.
We may collect certain usage variables, such as browser type, IP address, referrer, page visits, times/ durations etc. in order to analyse site performance and improve our service to you.
We may use non-identifying and aggregate information to improve our website and offerings and may share this non-identifying and aggregate information with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
You can access and maintain the personally identifiable information that we keep about you by contacting us via. the channels offered on the contact page of this website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.